PRESIDENT AT REROOF AMERICA CORP.
Earning Millions w/Preferred Contractor Programs
J.R.’s journey in the roofing business began in 1979, as an installer/owner of Metro Roofing Company. He even paid his own way through college with Metro, nailing shingles on new construction homes. In 1981, just two years later he started Metro Roofing Supply in Oklahoma City, OK-selling roofing materials to contractors throughout the area. In 1992, after over a decade’s time successfully running his supply store, J.R. closed the doors and began working full time, working hail storms across the US.
In May of 1992 Mr. Emrich launched Reroof America. Over the last 23 years Reroof America has completed restoration work in 20 states throughout the US. Under J.R.’s direction and leadership, Reroof America has become one of the highest rated, well known restoration contractors of our industry.
- UASRC-Founding Board Member
- National Roofing Contractors Association-Member
- Oklahoma Roofing Contractors Association-President
- Central Oklahoma Homebuilders Association-Member since 1981
- Oklahoma Construction Industry Board- Roofing Examiners Committee Member
- GAF Master Select Contractor-Commercial
- GAF Master Elite Contractor-Residential
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center-Advisory Council Board Member
- Church Mission Work-Board Member since 2004
- Southern Nazarene University Foundation Board-Vice President.
- Reroof America impacts their local community donating roofing and building materials for “Rebuilding Together” charity projects, in Oklahoma City, OK…and has been a key supporter since 2000.
Powerful things I’ve learned in life:
“The good times don’t last forever, but the bad times don’t last forever either…you must plan ahead in the good times to make it through the bad times.”
“I have faced many impossible situations in both life and business…and I’ve always made it through to the other side.”
“What is impossible with men, is possible with God.” -Luke 18:27